Weekend excursions to Solo will pick up again once the situation is conducive!
A typical 3-day weekend excursion:
1. arrive Thursday evening and enjoy a professional gamelan performance
2. Friday all day study sessions to learn to play a few beginning gamelan pieces
3. Saturday afternoon interviews and master classes with various performers
4. Saturday night a wayang performance with English translation and interpretation
5. Sunday late afternoon batik shopping trip and then return to Jakarta!
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
If you would like to take a weekend excursion to Solo to study gamelan and wayang, please contact Sanggar Ekalaya and we will start designing your weekend. Students of all ages welcome, from 8 to 80!